By Ana Dubnjakovic,Patrick Tomlin
- The simply reference consultant to digital assets written in particular for the humanities
- Addresses all significant humanities disciplines in a single handy guide
- Concise layout perfect for college kids, librarians, and arts researchers
Read or Download A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Similar education reference books
Fighting Litigation in designated schooling Workbook is a complement to the award-winning e-book, the typical advisor to big schooling legislations. This workbook combines functional details on unique schooling with real case examples which are offered in a concise tale format.
This quantity features a collection of the easiest papers from the pc Assisted studying '91 Symposium. It comprises study on quite a lot of themes with regards to desktops and studying with an emphasis on demanding study proof and leading edge explorations.
A well timed anthology providing quite a few views, assets and possibilities to interact in considerate mirrored image and motion to embark on crafting step forward ends up in schooling for our scholars and groups. know about the facility of ardour in schooling and the significance of relationships in developing the possibilities for achievement that we hope our scholars to dream approximately, think in and most significantly in attaining.
Paintings SMARTER, now not tougher, WITH THE PRINCETON evaluation. Get the entire prep you want to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length perform checks, thorough content material experiences, and a whole lot additional drills within the booklet. This book version has been specifically formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, solutions, and factors.
- International Dictionary of University Histories
- Competencia para aprender a aprender (El Libro Universitario - Materiales - Competencias Básicas En Educación) (Spanish Edition)
- Montessori Primary Terminology (The Montessori Mystery Unveiled)
Extra info for A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series)
A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series) by Ana Dubnjakovic,Patrick Tomlin
Categories: Education Reference